Why you should attend:
- Quality: Training from a 30 year AML veteran and retired NY State Police Money Laundering Investigator
- Understanding the Big Picture: Attendees “Follow the Money” to first learn to identify money laundering practices and second understand the AML mechanisms within their own institution and between their institution, law enforcement, and regulators.
- For New Employees: Receive a comprehensive understanding of AML policies and procedures.
- For Seasoned Employees: Receive the invaluable insight, experience, and teaching methods of a seasoned AML trainer.
- Career Opportunities: Employees transitioning to the AML side of the house begin with a solid foundation to build their new position.
- Risk Management: Build employees AML analytical skills and prompt them to recognize criminal activities and overt or reduce the would be penalties and fines.
- Complete Mandatory Training: Employees receive Certificates of Completion for submission to the regulator at the companies next review.
- ACAMS Credits: Anyone considering certification or maintaining CAMS credentials receives six ACAMS credits.
…just to name a few