Our AML training seminars are customized to the specific needs of your organization. Timed agenda’s, quizzes, certificate of attendance and any other regulatory request can be addressed.
Our seminars provide the AML tools needed for new staff and Advanced and refresher training for current staff.
Common Requests For Training Agenda
- BSA Training for New Hires – Overview of money laundering, AML compliance and the Bank Secrecy Act for all recently hired bank employees or personnel that transferred into the AML/Compliance dept
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance – The development and construction of a quality AML program.
- Risk Based Approach
- Transaction Monitoring
- Correspondent Banking
- Advanced Money Laundering Techniques – Summary and details of several of the most commonly used money laundering techniques such as Black Market Peso Exchange and Trade Based Money Laundering.
- Suspicious Activity Reporting – Learn red flags, complete a proper narrative and understand what law enforcement and the regulators are looking for.
- Advanced Due Diligence for Compliance – Develop your case using sound investigative principles, techniques and strategies.
- Investigating Money Laundering for Law Enforcement - Acquire sound basic skills necessary to conclude a thorough money laundering investigation.
Our Delivery Methods
Gather up your staff and retreat to the conference room for a live in house training session followed by a question/answer session with presenter Kevin Sullivan, CAMS imparting his 30 years of experience in the elite upper echelons of the AML field.
Preference is always for live training. We feel the personal interaction creates a more compelling learning environment elevating retention giving our clients a higher value on their investment. Your presenter, Kevin Sullivan, CAMS will travel to your locale to provide training enhanced with the in-person interaction of his 30 years experience in the elite upper echelon of the AML field.